- This event has passed.
MidVision Announces Release of RapidDeploy 4.2.9
June 9, 2017
London, UK – June 9th 2017. MidVision, the Application Release Automation experts, announce the release of RapidDeploy 4.2.9, adding several new plugins, tasks and integrations to further smooth your journey towards a true Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Included in the RapidDeploy 4.2.9 release are:
- An entirely new Slack plugin, featuring tasks and steps to allow notifications into Slack to support ChatOps.
- New Atlasssian HipChat plugin for tasks and steps to allow notifications into Atlassian HipChat.
- New JSON/YAML converter task – Now can convert string/text/files between XML, YAML and JSON.
- New cloud plugin for integration with VMware with similar functionality to our existing AWS & Azure cloud plugins.
- New plugin for Flyway for database deployment and management. This plugin supports deployments to most current database types.
- New pipeline step API making it easy to add new pipeline steps. Steps added in this release: Hipchat, Slack, Email, Twitter, Skype notifications.
- New DBmaestro database integration plugin. This plugin is for integration with the commercial DBmaestro product.
Richard Bettison, CTO of MidVision commented: “In today’s complex, heterogenous IT environments, MidVision understands that there is no single way to implement Continuous Delivery. MidVision is therefore passionate about continuously adding improvements and new integrations to RapidDeploy to support our customers’ journey to Continuous Delivery.”
“The new Slack and HipChat integrations in particular help customers support ChatOps through the tooling they know and trust, something which many of our customers had been demanding, and the new pipeline steps API helps customers customise their notification flow to suit their specific needs.”