Release Automation, Orchestration and Management. All in one package.
All of your resources, all in one place.
- Create a library of external resources that can be consumed by any Project
- Each resource is a pointer to a location where artifacts reside
- Resource plugins for local or remote files, folders, SCM (Git, Subversion, TFS etc), Artifact (Maven, Nexus etc)
Map deployments to your infrastructure
- Store a list of logical servers within RapidDeploy
- Each server definition consists of one or more IP addresses or hostnames and how to connect to them
- Each server can have multiple installations.
- These can be backed by plugins to connect to cloud providers, such as AWS, Azure and VMWare.
Create a repeatable project plan for your configuration
- Create a server orchestration that defines the steps to run on each target using Orchestration Designer
- Select internal or external resources to deploy
- Define deployment targets
- Create point in time ‘Versions’ (packages)
- Includes configuration management
Your next deployment is in the calendar
- Built-in scheduling system for setting regular jobs for your deployments and other activities.
- Configure when a package and program will be deployed or made available to your environments.
- Deployments for an individual application are scheduled on a per-environment basis, or entire environments and route-to-live pipelines can also be scheduled.