To install a blueprint, follow these steps:
- Download the selected blueprints to your desktop.
- Log in to RapidDeploy and go to ‘Menu’ -> ‘Resources’ -> ‘Projects’
- Click the ‘Upload Project’ button in the top right of the project list panel.
- Select the file you downloaded and then follow the on-screen instructions!
The link below will download the ActiveMq blueprint to your desktop
This blueprint demonstrates the following RapidDeploy features and tasks:
- Check that the install is running on Linux and check that it is either CentOS or RHEL.
- Check for the location fo the Yum installer.
- Run a ‘yum update’.
- Check the EPEL repository is installed, and install if not.
- Download from EPEL, install and start ActiveMq as either a root or non-root user.
- Check the state of the firewall. Open 8161 and 61616 ports to allow connectivity.
- Reload the firewall
There are no reviews yet.