To install a blueprint, follow these steps:
- Download the selected blueprints to your desktop.
- Log in to RapidDeploy and go to ‘Menu’ -> ‘Resources’ -> ‘Projects’
- Click the ‘Upload Project’ button in the top right of the project list panel.
- Select the file you downloaded and then follow the on-screen instructions!
The link below will download the Atlassian Bamboo blueprint to your desktop
This blueprint demonstrates the following RapidDeploy features and tasks:
- Check that the install is running on Linux and check that it is either CentOS or RHEL.
- Check for the location fo the Yum installer.
- Run a ‘yum update’.
- Install Atlassian Bamboo on the target