By default a new instance of RapidDeploy should come with the latest version of the plugin already installed. If you have a direct internet connection and need to update the plugins for any reason the easiest way to do this is via the Plugin Manager when you are logged into RapidDeploy.
Log in to RapidDeploy and go to:
System -> Plugin Manager -> Available Plugins Tab
If your RapidDeploy instance does not have an internet connection you can download the Apache Subversion plugin here
These plugins are shipped with the RapidDeploy installation by default.
A complete set of tasks and actions for the plugins is available within RapidDeploy when the plugins are installed using the Plugin Manager. The task help is contextual and provides information on the values and attributes required to configure these plugins.
- Apache Subversion
- The plugin adds tasks to the server orchestration task list to enable you to interact with a Subversion repository during a deployment.
- The plugin adds a menu item to the project SCM panel, to allow you to select a Subversion SCM repository to store project files and configuration.
- The plugin adds the Subversion resource type to the resources pages, allowing you to source external resources from one or more Subversion repositories.
- Overview Documentation.
- Task Help.
- Project SCM Repository UI parameters.
- External Resource Library Parameters.