To install a blueprint, follow these steps:
- Download the selected blueprints to your desktop.
- Log in to RapidDeploy and go to ‘Menu’ -> ‘Resources’ -> ‘Projects’
- Click the ‘Upload Project’ button in the top right of the project list panel.
- Select the file you downloaded and then follow the on-screen instructions!
The link below will download the Django blueprint to your desktop
This blueprint will install Django on CentOS 7/ RHEL 7. You can adapt it to your version of Linux. You will need to amend the included data dictionary values to model your own server definitions and versions.
- A Demo project is created and installed.
- You can access it at http://your-ip:8000.
- Admin console is at: http://your-ip:8000/admin and enter the credentials you set in the RapidDeploy project to enter the admin pages.
There are no reviews yet.